Having difficulty finding appropriate samples in existing biobanks and biorepositories? Biomarkers too sensitive? Longing to have clinical data with your samples? Fresh samples are required in short delays? Samples need to be obtained from specific population subsets? Your studies needing standardization, characterization, and traceability? Finding clinicians is too time-consuming? Contacting an ethical committee remains a bottleneck? Looking for a rapid and efficient answer to guarantee your milestones and deadlines?
To handle all these inquiries, we have developed a prospective approach. For each request, our team develops a custom solution, in line with your particular study objectives and project specifications.
Whatever your ultimate purpose -whether drug discovery, biomarker discovery and development, diagnostics testing-, you need to be sure that all biospecimens are collected and treated under standard operating procedures, blended with the utmost professionalism, and in line with regulatory requirements.
Some examples of samples already collected:
- Infectiology : HIV-infection, CMV-infection, invasive Staphylococcus aureus infection
- ncology: Prostate cancer, breast cancer
- Allergology : patients with specific allergy
- Rheumatology: Rheumatoid arthritis
- Geriatrics, Paediatrics and Obstetrics
- Our clinical protocols enable fast and flexible supply of human biological samples adapted to custom laboratory needs, while ensuring compliance with ethical standards and regulations
- You will be in contact with clinicians specialist in your field of activity
- A direct access to high quality samples
- Get the possibility invite patients meeting specific criteria, and to re-invite patients with interesting characteristics
- Take advantage of our laboratories to receive fully characterized & processed samples